East Park Church is committed to transforming lives in the communities through knowing and growing in relationship with Jesus. They are in a season of change and growth, and that includes employing a part time Worship Pastor who is passionate about God and the local church and can help fulfill their mission.
The Worship Pastor will oversee the leadership of 300+ believers in worship in our two weekend gatherings, and the music ministry throughout the church. We need a leader who is in love with Jesus, has strong godly character, and is gifted to lead, recruit, and equip others.
Scope of Role:
- providing oversight of all the music at East Park Church, including Lighting and A/V components
- providing leadership of our Weekend Gatherings, together with the Lead Pastor
- participating in our Church Leadership Team
- ensure we have healthy teams who know Jesus and are growing in relationship with Him
- ensure musicians, worship leaders, emcees, and sound, lighting and A/V operators are trained and scheduled
- ensure the sound, lighting and A/V components are of a sufficient standard to serve the Weekend Gatherings
- ensure the administration necessary to facilitate the Weekend Gatherings is done
- ensure new musicians are auditioned and scheduled
- ensure creative variety and diversity throughout the ministry
- attend and participate in the East Park Leadership Team
Please send inquiries or resume to David Lawson: firstname.lastname@example.org