North Seattle Church is seeking a full time Facilities Manager to oversees the facilities and day-to-day operations of the North Seattle Church campus in order to create a space that will effectively further the mission of the church.
• Manage the physical condition of the campus including janitorial, landscaping and building maintenance.
• Manage facilities budget.
• Implement room set-ups including Audio/Visual for church, tenants and guest groups.
• Regulate all building systems, schedules, alarm codes and safety of the campus.
• Create and update facility procedures and systems as needed.
• Assist the pastoral staff with events, projects and meeting set-ups as required.
• Manage the organization of the workshop, storage, maintenance and usage.
• Demonstrates the character qualities of a devoted follower of Jesus.
• A positive team player who is committed to the mission, vision and values of North Seattle Church.
• Experience with power tools, hand tools and building maintenance. More advanced handyman skills such as plumbing and electrical preferred.
• Experience with basic cleaning methods and operating custodial equipment.
• Ability to be trained with Microsoft Office, Google Calendar and Docs.
• Ability to manage employees and volunteers.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
For more information or to submit a cover letter and resume email Trent Siverson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Church website: northseattlechurch.org