North Seattle Church (NSC), located in North Seattle, is seeking a part time office administrator to oversees the day-to-day operations of the church office so that the staff and mission of North Seattle Church can move forward effectively.
- Provide administrative support to the pastoral staff including meeting scheduling and expense reporting.
- Manage the church office including mail, copy machine, filing systems and office supplies.
- Run processes for connecting with church visitors, members and volunteers.
- Manage the church events and facilities calendar.
- Run church communications including all-church emails, event announcements and web based content.
- Create regular print materials such as Sunday program and event posters.
- Assist bookkeeper in weekly financial processes and building of the annual church budget for the annual meeting.
- Event planning, decor and setup.
- Additional duties as required by the lead pastor.
- Demonstrates the character qualities of a devoted follower of Jesus.
- A positive team player who is committed to the mission, values and vision of North Seattle Church.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and administrative aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve and be trained to use various desktop and web-based technologies including MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Facebook and Google Calendar and Docs.
- 3-5 years relevant office-based experience preferred; bachelor's degree or completion of a 2-year program in office administration preferred.
Email resumes or inquiries to Trent Siverson at email@example.com.
Click here to visit the church website.