The Vietnamese Alliance Church of Lynnwood (VACL), located about 20 miles north of Seattle, is seeking a pastoral leader who can oversee the disciple-making process in Youth Ministry. This is a part time position with potential of being full time. Monthly salary compensation TBD based on experience.
- A believer in Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord.
- Live a life of holiness unto the Lord. Set an example to all believers. (1 Timothy 3:2-7)
- Eligible to be licensed by The Alliance
- Agreement with The Alliance Statement of Faith
- Willingness to pursue ordination with The Alliance.
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese is preferred but not required.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Pastor to structure and deliver a ministry model that provides pastoral care, evangelizes and disciples youth in our community.
- Lead and organize effective youth programs implementing fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism, as well as ministry and missions opportunities.
- Oversee the transitions of youth from elementary to middle school, middle school to high school, and high school to young adult.
- Oversee worship ministry in youth groups.
- Develop youth leadership team and help with youth ministry budget.
- Attend worship services, prayer service, and special meetings
- Represent VACL at the Annual District Conference and other functions as assigned.
- Formally be evaluated and held accountable by the Board every two years in accordance to VACL Constitution and denomination practices.
- Be accountable to the Senior Pastor.
If after prayerful consideration you'd like to be considered for this position, please call or forward your resume and any accompanying materials to our church, attention:
Tung Thanh Nguyen, Senior Pastor:
(425) 219-8795; firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Le, Church Treasurer:
(425) 328-9721; email@example.com
Vietnamese Alliance Church of Lynnwood
19425 36th Ave. W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036
A full job description of the position will be available upon request.